Network/IP/PBX Technician, you will perform routine data and telecommunication break\repair or MAC service requests. Perform PBX, key system, application upgrades and installations. Install or troubleshoot cabling infrastructure and network devices. Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain existing systems to ensure proper operation and customer satisfaction. The chosen candidate will be knowledgeable and understand telecommunications standards in order to provide customer recommendations. The Technician will consistently provide clear and concise communication, a strong attention to detail, and high sense of urgency with internal and\or external customers. Technician must be able to work in a professional environment, conduct site surveys and maintain professional appearance and relationship with our existing business customers as well as provide sales leads to the sales team. This work includes fiber and copper based systems.
· Provide remote and on-site technical support.
· Provide detailed ticket and/or service call resolution using the provided platform.
· Analyze system logs and identify potential issues.
· Work with Sales, Engineering and Project Management teams to plan and execute system implementations and upgrades.
· Provide documentation regarding installations and as-built schematics.
· Perform adds, deletes, moves and changes on all customer telephony equipment and applications.
· Maintain Customer GNAV application
· Support call resolution
· Document customer telephony network infrastructure
· Provide periodic system backups and preventative maintenance on all applicable equipment
· Special projects coordination and management
· Take ownership of project life-cycle
· PBX/ Lens Audits
· Specific Knowledge and/or certifications in the following:
· SV8500 Basic
· SV8500 Advanced Fusion
· Working knowledge of various Windows desktop O/S and Windows Server systems is required.
· Working knowledge of T1, ISDN, and PRI configurations and setup is required.
· Basic networking skills which includes an understanding of IP addressing and LAN/WAN components is required.
· Knowledge of wireless, VOIP, Unified Communication, and SIP Trunks is preferred.
· Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record.
· Experience installing and troubleshooting NEC SV8500 and SV9500 systems is required.
· Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
· This position requires a high school degree or equivalent.
· This position requires a telephony background and a minimum of 5 years’ experience with NEC systems with preference to individuals who hold current NEC certifications.
· Capable of interfacing with the customer and providing exceptional service
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude, able to demonstrate excellent customer service, have strong verbal communication skills, a keen attention to detail and great organizational habit.
· Ability to work together effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
· This position requires the successful candidate to be able to multi-task, work within externally developed deadlines, and respond promptly and efficiently to change.
· Follow all processes and procedures as defined by management
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
· Normal vision (including color vision) and normal hearing with or without correction.
· Ability to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs regularly and 50 lbs., periodically, throughout workday.
· Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders, sit in one place, crawl, reach overhead, squat and kneel continuously throughout day.
· Ability to reach, bend, and twist continuously throughout day.
· Ability to use hands and feet together for repetitive, coordinated motions.
· Ability to use hands for gripping and squeezing, as well as repetitive hand and wrist motions.
· Normal work week will be (40) hours, M-F 8am - 5pm w/ 1hr. lunch.
· Travel required for technician.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for motivated Account Executives to join our team. This person should possess sales experience, customer service skills and a passion for technology and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value executives who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must.